Wednesday, November 28, 2012

training 11.28.2012

Cube week 2, day 2 -- bench speed

I'm really tired and my right shoulder hurts, so no editorializing today.  I'm sure you're crushed.

I was eager to get started, so like an idiot, I did no dynamic shoulder work.  Idiot.  I wore elbow sleeves and Spud velcro wrist support.  Started with B-Ala/creatine mix.

Floor press, 5x5 @70% of comp bench 1RM: 175kg, felt pretty good

Incline DB, fat DBs, 3x15 @RPE=10: used the fat freespotter DBs with 65kg on each, and my last rep of each set was definitely a grind

Band pushdown x100: strong bands -- these were a bitch

Standing military, 3x10, RPE=9: worked to keep back from hyperextension.  Weight doesn't matter.

Band fly, 3x15: average band under the bench and squeezed each rep hard at the top; felt these

Abs: 50 rollouts

Done.  Arms and shoulders are just fried.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment