Sunday, November 25, 2012

training 11.25.2012

Cube week 2, day 4 -- bodybuilding day

Just assistance work on Sundays.  Wore elbow sleeves and Spud velcro wrist support.

B-Ala/creatine mix, some BCAAs, and a scoop of Craze to start.

Military press, 3x12: went up 10kg from last Sunday
Chest-supported row, 4x15, up 10kg from last Sunday
Fly, 3x20, flat bench with chains and doubled monster mini bands -- right shoulder was barking pretty loudly
Front trap raises with 25# DBs, 3x15
Posterior fly with same DBs, 3x20

Aches, pains, oh my.  Getting old sucks.  If I had a legit GH source, I might think about a low maintenance dose just to feel young again.  Times like this...

Eating a ton.  Body weight is creeping upward and I seem to be managing to avoid getting fat.  Been pounding chocolate milk, which goes down easily and is cheap calories and decent protein.

Was going to include pull-ups today but didn't.  Stayed up late last night talking with my wife, so I'm a bit curt today.  Just didn't feel like it.  I'll add them to tomorrow's max DL day.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.  Back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment