Sunday, September 9, 2012

training 9.9.2012

Used B-Ala/creatine mix and 2 scoops of Craze more than an hour before start.  By training time, it was urgent.  If you don't know what I mean, go buy some and find out.  It's something like a panic attack without any unpleasantness.  Not sure how else to say it, and I'm pretty sure that won't become their marketing slogan.

No dynamic work today; just got to it.

Comp bench x3@9 + -5%: 240kg plus one; RPE=9.5

Bench +chain x3@9 + -5%: 200kg plus all the chains, plus one; rpe legit 9

DB extensions x6@9 + -5%: bunch of weight.  These felt good for some reason.

Threw on my loose shirt and did some extra; closed with repping out narrow-grip with 100kg.  Triceps are toast.

I think yesterday's shoulder and upper back work hurt today's performance a bit.  It took 40 minutes to get through the comp benching.  Lots and lots of sets today, when all is said and done.  The extensions alone were something on the order of ten sets to get up to work weight.  Probably need to fix that.

Got some crap video of 2-ct DL I took yesterday with a Canon point/shoot to illustrate my technique.  Will post to UT and link here.

For my Cali contingent, Amazon starts charging sales tax for California residents on 9/15, so you might want to buy before then.

On the CFT front, I've finished all my units and quizzes -- all that remains is the final.  I will get to it this afternoon and hope to be done with everything but the CPR card today.  CPR is next Saturday.

Have a good week, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment