Tuesday, September 11, 2012

training 9.11.2012

In with no Craze; used B-Ala/creatine mix and a little caffeine.

Squat x3@9 + -5%: 300kg and crapped.  Felt heavy before I passed 550.

2ct DL x3@9 + -5%: 220kg and took an even bigger crap.

Snatch SLDL + -5%: think I hit 175kg.

Nothing working today.  Just a bad day.  Didn't make most recent 4x weights.  Been on less than 30g carbs for several days, so maybe that's the deal.

Just not there today.

Almost finished with my final for the CFT cert.  Had to write two programs for case studies; it took hours.  I heard Eric Cressey once say he cranks them out at 15 minutes per -- that's stunning.  Maybe he's taking 15 minutes per week, in which case I can believe it.  It is incredibly involved, when taking in toto.  I can't even imagine how they will grade it, what they are looking for.  It's worth the bulk of the grade, too, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyway, CPR training is this weekend.  Once I get the exam turned in and complete the CPR course, I'm done.

Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment