Friday, July 5, 2013

training 7.5.2013

Cube, week 7, day 3 -- squat for speed

Hot day here today, made hotter by my attitude.

B-Ala/creatine, dynamic work, foam rolling, bar work to get sweating.  Turned on the fan after I was dripping.  Loose briefs for squats and reverse band, raw for the rest.

Squat, 6x3 @80%: these were pretty easy, at 80% of 6/21 max

Reverse band squat, 1x2 @95% of same max: again, pretty easy

Olympic squats, paused, low as possible, 5x5

Zercher squats, 3x20 with as much as I could load and still get 20 (will update with weight used)

Light GMs, 3x12

Stiff-leg DB DL, 3x15

Got a letter from the EDD asking me why I quit my job, which tells me my former boss lied to them.  I can't tell you how much this pisses me off, for several reasons.  Made it hard to train, I am so angry (and therefore distracted), which is also why this post is lacking some essentials.  I'll come back to them.

Have a nice weekend.  I'll be sifting through old emails if you need me.

2 comments: