Friday, July 26, 2013

training 7.26.2013

Week 2, day 3 -- upper reps

Cool, overcast day.  Humid and a little rainy, but cool.

Ndure, MGPM during, lots of dynamic shoulder and elbow work, elbow sleeves and Spud velcro wrist support.

Superset, 60s between:
 - DB military, 3x10 very heavy with fat DBs
 - Neutral grip chins, 3xAMRAP, weighted (15/15/8)

Superset, 60s:
 - Dips, 3x10
 - 45 degree lateral raises, 3x12

Dips usually cause me AC joint trouble, but not today.  No telling why.  Right elbow crunched a lot, but they went okay.  I have always liked dips and can do them with a lot of weight around neck and waist, but the AC trouble has generally kept me away from them.

Superset, 45s:
 - 60 degree DB curl, heavy fat DBs, 3x12
 - Band triceps pushdown, 3x15, average band with 2s pause-hold at full extension

Felt good, though I'm dragging a bit.  Need to eat -- didn't eat much yesterday, which is costing me today, I think.

Got the house, as I mentioned yesterday, so I have a little less than a month to get my act together, get us moved, and get this old place cleaned up and put together.  What fun.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment