Wednesday, July 3, 2013

training 7.3.2013

Cube, week 7, day 2 -- bench max

B-Ala/creatine mix, dynamic band work, weight work until a good sweat was on.  Then turned on the fan.  Hot day (for here), though gorgeous.

1-board, work up: crested 250kg, think it might have been a 1-bd PR -- I will check later.  Felt great, and quickly worked up past my recent 1-rep maxes.  No shoulder pain.

Close-grip, 3x3 @80%: this really hurt my right shoulder.  Something about narrow grip just kills.  I got three sets by really working to keep my elbow in close.  Not happy about it after the 1-bd.

Chins + weight, 3x15: added several big wheels -- wide grip chin strength is as good as ever

JM Press, 4x15, 50kg on a curl bar: went fine, though was paranoid about my shoulder -- grip is narrow here, but not as pronated due to the curling bar.

DB Military: skipped them due to the shoulder

Shrugs, 4x15, used the curling bar and supersetted these with the JM presses.  Paused at the top.

Abs.

I'll go back in tomorrow and do some shoulder and ab work.

Off to eat.  Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment