Tuesday, July 16, 2013

training 7.16.2013

week 1, day 1 -- max effort upper

Hot day and lots going on.

B-Ala/creatine, Monster, water during.  A little dynamic work and a fair amount of bar work.

2-board press, 8RM + back-off set, 90s between: worked up to my most recent 2-board 85% effort and gutted out 8 reps

Superset:
 - chins, wide, 3xAMRAP
 - DB floor press, 2x8    these hurt my right shoulder

Superset:
 - Face pulls
 - Cross-body hammer curl

Love the face pulls. I need to find something to replace the DB floor press, because nothing I do seems to ameliorate the trouble with my shoulders.

Got a call this afternoon that might produce work, which I seriously need to happen.  No word from last week's phone screen, but I don't expect to hear anything for a while.  Big companies take forever.

Got a vacation in Wyoming that I can't afford but badly need in two weeks. 

Hang tough, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment