Friday, January 18, 2013

training 1.18.2013

Warmed up with a lot of dynamic work, used my B-Ala/creatine mix, wore no briefs or gear at all.

Squats, 3x3 at about 75%, wide stance, very deep.  Every time I do this entirely raw, my adductors end up seriously sore.  I'm pretty wobbly as I write, so I suspect this time will be no different.

Squat, reverse band, about 85% with a light band, still wide stance 1x2.  Pretty easy, really.

Olympic squats, 5x5 with an RPE of about 8.  Tough at this point.  Narrow stance, stood heels on a 25# plate.

GHR, 3x12: again, tough by this point.

I will feel this one, which is the whole point.

Think I'm about to close a huge deal for work, which will be an enormous financial relief for me.  Also struggling to find practice field time for my ball team -- why I need to hunt time down is a story for another time.

Thanks for checking.  Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment