Sunday, December 2, 2012

training 12.2.2012

Cube week 3, day 4 -- BB day

Three weeks to Christmas.  Where'd this year go?

Lots of dynamic shoulder work, B-Ala/creatine mix, scoop of Craze.  Needed it -- yawning all day.

Military press, 5x10 with 100kg -- dropped weight a little to take it easy on my right shoulder; no pain at all

Chest supported row, 5x15, took the weight up from last time
Posterior fly, 3x20, whatever skinny DB was close (45#, I think)
Front trap raise, no swinging, 3x15 with same DBs
Chins, bunches x 10

Threw in some curls with the 45s just because.

Need to include some lower body BB work on these days, but I'm a little afraid to with the big lower body days I have during the week.  Guess that's silly, so I'll likely throw in some Oly squats or cleans or something.  Cleans sound fun, particularly since I Oly squat on most squat days.  Need to shock the bird legs into growth.

Need to eat more and need to drink a lot more water.  Easily drinking a gallon and still showing signs of nominal dehydration.  No, I'm not diabetic.  Making a meatloaf and pot of chili tonight (house smells awesome), so maybe I can pack a bit more in.

Shoulders felt great today -- no lingering pain.  Skin feels tight, I feel big, and everything seems to be growing.  Going great so far.

By the way, Big B apparently has gotten some flack about the Cube method from trolls and posted this -- check it out.  Not sure what it proves except that he's seriously strong, gonna do huge things next year, and that the Cube works for him.  Works for me too, and I look forward to telling people about it.

Also, one of his Berea athletes (and an all-around cutie) totally rocked a comp this weekend -- check that out too.  Seriously, a lot of the internet trolls need to get a good bit more serious when this chicklet steps up in a singlet and pretty easily cranks nearly three wheels with a mid-lift adjustment.  Ah, well, I guess that's the beauty of internet anonymity. 

By the way, she's pretty much a noob -- check out Brandon's site for a write-up on her.  Strong noob.

Gonna be a tough week for me -- hope yours is smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment