Monday, December 3, 2012

training 12.3.2012

Cube week 4, day 1 -- DL for reps

Dragging today.  I spent some time cleaning out a bunch of mold this weekend, and I think I'm paying for it.  So be it; sometimes things need to get done.

B-Ala/creatine mix, some dynamic back and lower-bod work, and to it.

Loose briefs and a Spud DL belt for the DLs.

DL, 3x2 @85%: 285kg sumo, moved pretty well

DL off a 2" block @60%, 3x12, snatch grip with straps: 200kg

Olympic squat, raw, ATG, 4x10: I love these.  100kg on the bar in the rack, heels on a plate, cheeks to calves.

GHR, 4x10

Back raise, x50

I'm pretty cooked.  Loving this volume.  Right shoulder still giving me some grief, so I will do some serious ART on it tonight.

If you have someone, give them a hug they don't expect.  Seriously, surprise them.  Even if they don't appreciate it, you've taken the high road and made yourself vulnerable.  Our muscles aren't the only thing that needs to grow.

And if they don't appreciate it, go spend time with your dogs -- the more time I spend with people, the more I like my dogs.

Good start to the week so far -- keep momentum.  Have a great night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment