Sunday, August 12, 2012

minor update with unimportant info

A little bit sore today, which is a) extraordinarily unlike me, and b) something I quite like.  Going into the room shortly -- already downed B-Ala/creatine and Craze, which is something like crack.  Believe me, I'm going to buy a lot of this stuff even if I have to freeze it.  Anything this good is sure to be banned.

Also, there is a lot of episodic, very low frequency rumbling in Sandy Eggo today.  It sounds like bombers are taking off from Miramar, though we never hear the goings-on at Miramar.  We usually hear Pendleton before Miramar, just because we're just about mid-way between them and what Pendleton does is usually louder.  Odd stuff, and the military always denies anything is up when strange things like this happen (case in point, an earthquake-like rumble a few months ago they blamed on a phenomenon that defies physics ;I'll see if I can find the newspaper article).  Something is amiss.

Incidentally, one feature of the Craze that I failed to mention is that it gives me considerable dry-mouth.  I can't tell you how much water I drank yesterday after training.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment