Saturday, January 2, 2010

Deadlift day

Got really angry last night. Been a long time since I was that angry. In a way it cleans out the pipes, but leaves bodies in the wake. Never a good thing.

So I wasn't in a great frame of mind this morning...or maybe in the best for what I had to do.

Right arm still aches like a bastard, now from anterior deltoid to the elbow. I'm getting more concerned that the only solution is rest, and I'm not ok with that. It seems everything you do with your arms involves your biceps tendon and medial epicondyle of the elbow. Nuts.

Started with Results and SWF and a sleeve on the right arm from elbow to shoulder, pretty much. Warmed up with dynamic and bar work.

Deadlift:

245 kilos x 5 very easy, no pain
275 kilos x 3 also very easy
310 kilos x 1 got 4 reps, but this wasn't easy. Funny how I run out of gas like that.

175 kilos x 5 x 8

supersetted with

Glute bridges 135# x 5 x 8 watching Ted and Molly do these online inspired me
Med ball ab twists x 5 x 10 these are still challenging

My arm aches and I was a slobbering mess in the gym, but it was a good day. Maybe my dead is going up. We'll see.

Got video -- will see if I can post it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment