Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Deadlift day

Dragging today. I know why, but that doesn't change the fact. Dragging. Dragged my sorry butt into the rumpus room for some weight work. Had to.

Started with Results and SWF. Wore my Viking briefs and Spud DL belt. Warmed up with dynamic and bar work.

Deadlift:

245 kg x 5 felt a little heavy. Wuss.
260 kg x 5 tough
275 kg x 5 Got 8 reps. Didn't feel so heavy by this point, for whatever reason

160 kg x 5 set x 8 reps Sped these up, SLDL'd them down slowly

superset with

Glute bridges with a heck of a lot of weight on the bar

I need a GHR in a bad way. I feel like my hams aren't getting enough work. Don't have a way to do pull-throughs right now either.

So I was a little tired and achy. It went pretty well anyway, and I got the work done somewhat mindlessly. Good thing because my head is going to split open and spill out my sorry brain. Have to DL, though, because that opens the door for bench and squat in the next two. Yeah.

Someday these will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment