Sunday, January 10, 2010

Military press

Skipping deload this time. I have reasons.

My elbow feels much better, though I'm still very wary of it. It may a week or two before I try chins again.

No chit-chat today. Started with Results and a monster protein shake. Put Cheerios in it per Narkside and loved it, though AtLarge Maximus is the best tasting stuff on the planet all by itself. I had reasons for the extra carbs, too.

Used convict elbow sleeves and warmed up under the bar.

Military with the fat bar:

130 kg x 5 easy
140 kg x 5 easier
150 kg x 5 still easy

110 kg x 5 sets x 10 reps

superset with

posterior delt fly 5 x 8 with a lot
med ball twists x 5 x 10

Good aggression today. Worked hard and fast. Felt great, and the elbow is ok.

Didn't have time for video because I have to get to the ball field in a few minutes. Next time?

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment