Wednesday, April 25, 2012

training 4.25.2012

Started with the B-Ala/creatine mix and a bunch of dynamic work.  Bar warm-up was in 50kg jumps.  I wore knee sleeves (EFS hardcore) and ran the fan hard.

Was very hungry going in.  Had plenty of time, and didn't watch the clock much.

Squat x3@8.5 + -5%: 330kg plus one fatigue set; weight went up easily, but the 8.5 is legit
2ct DL x2@8 + -5%: 310kg plus one fatigue set; wasn't bad, though strangely tough off the floor this time
Good Morning x6@9 + -5%: 240kg plus one pathetic fatigue set; really didn't want to do these, but my DL is sucking enough that I needed to; felt surprisingly good, all told

Got to go eat a ton before baseball practice in 75 minutes.

By the way, the lime chicken from two days ago (recipe link is embedded there) was awesomely good.  Seriously, wicked good from a guy who gets chickened out easily.  I ate almost a pound of it, along with a couple of cups of broccoli and about the same amount of mashed potatoes.

I love doing GMs, but pretty much suck at them.  For some reason, they went well today -- I think my form was pretty good.  I will get back to posting vids this weekend, I think, and we can all make fun of me.

Wish I could chat.  Sorry to keep it short.

No comments:

Post a Comment