Friday, April 13, 2012

training 4.13.2012

Started with bar warm-up -- not the usual dynamic work, mostly because it's raining cats/dogs here.
Wore elbow sleeves and Spud wrist wraps.

My right shoulder has been balky now for a couple of days. I suspect it's just from so much throwing this week, so no worry yet.  Still not happy with it, and I should have done a bunch of dynamic work to warm it up.  I will do some tomorrow before squatting.

Downed some B-Ala before and went in tingling.  Hard rain here today, so worked with the heat blasting in the rumpus room, the door closed, and a sweatshirt on.

Pin press - 1bd x2@8 + 6% fatigue: 250kg felt okay, backed off 10 and got 4 sets to RPE=8

Pin press to chest x2@8 + 6%: 220kg, backed off 10 and got 2 sets to =8; right shoulder barking

Incline, pinky on ring, x6@9 + 6%: only got to 170kg and my right shoulder was barking hard (rotator), so I called it.

No sense in playing the hero.  Big squat/DL day tomorrow and paintball with the baseball team Sunday.  I suspect I'll be seriously sore Monday.  Love that.

Have a safe weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment