Saturday, April 28, 2012

training 4.28.2012

Have to train this morning because the boys have a double header that will eat my day.  Had to get to it to avoid back-to-back squat days on Sunday/Monday.

It was hot in the rumpus room this morning.  I started very hungry, and my head was pounding for reasons unknown.

Started with dynamic warm-up and got to the bar.  Took the B-Ala/creatine mix and caffeine.  Used knee sleeves and a belt when things got heavy.

Deadlift x3@8.5 + -5%: pulled 330kg and got one fatigue set; quite happy with that
SSB Squat x2@8 + -5%: hit 330kg and one fatigue set; felt heavy on the shoulders but came up well
Good morning x5@9 + -5%: reached 265kg and crapped out, got one fatigue set

By the GMs, I was pretty cooked.  Last two GM sets were serious grinds and not as deep as earlier sets.

Speaking of cooking, 8 hours in the sun today.

Ate something yesterday I must be allergic to, because I blew up like a balloon.  As a result, I had far fewer calories than I needed and woke up very hungry.  I am still eating paleo/warrior/bulletproof until some specific protein arrives, at which point I will get back into the CBL full-steam.  In the meantime, I just need to eat.

I hope everyone has a great day.  Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment