Sunday, October 7, 2012

training 10.7.2012

Warm day here again.  Beautiful.

B-Ala/creatine mix, a couple of protein gels, and straight to it.  A fair amount of dynamic work to warm up.  Used belt, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, and wrist support.

Squat x4@9.5 + -5%: 325kg, saw stars, talked with my shoes a bit.  Very tough.

2-count bench +chain x2@9 + -5%: 220kg; left elbow still barking, but this was a significant gain
Floor press x5@9 + -5%: left elbow was okay with these, but left shoulder barked.  Still burned my triceps, so was good with it.

Squats take forever with all the sets to work weight.  I'm a bit worn by the time the bench came around.

Bench went very well -- was very pleased with this.

To all of you that wrote about the finances whining I let loose yesterday, thanks.  As I told Bob, I'm not in any trouble, but I am preparing as if I were.  If everything comes together, even then at least I will be in solid shape.  I'm just ill prepared for any disasters right now, and the car addition equates to greater exposure.  It's just the prudent thing to do.

Anyway, hope all have a great start to the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment