Saturday, October 13, 2012

training 10.12.2012

B-Ala/creatine mix, some dynamic low-end work, and less than one scoop Craze.

2" deficit DL x2@9 + -5%: 275kg; failed first time I tried 275 kilos -- didn't break the ground by more than an inch.  Returned a minute later and ground it out.  Easily a 9.5, but I got it.

3-count bench x2@9 + -5%: 225kg; this was not progress.  Right shoulder was balky -- hurt sharply deep for just a moment.  Given my pitching history, it's like something like a meniscus flap that re-seats but hurts when it's up.  either way, I'm sure it parked itself in the back of my mind.  225 kilos was a grind.

Pendlay rows x5@9 + -5%: got these done and did some chest-supported rows after, high rep.

Haven't eaten nearly enough in the last 24 hours.  I will do what I can to make up for it tonight, you can be sure.  I really want to get this sorted, because I feel like I'm holding myself back.
 
Traveling this week.  I may train tomorrow if the DL didn't hurt my back, but otherwise won't be logging until 10/22 at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment