Wednesday, October 10, 2012

training 10.10.2012

B-Ala/creatine mix, dynamic shoulder work, no support.

comp bench x4@9.5 + -5%: 240kg; this was really hard

pin squat +chain x2@9 + -5%: 305kg plus all my chains; one link on the ground at the top

JM Press x5@9 + -5%: did them and added some incline bench @45 degrees, just for polish

Might have had another small jump on the squats -- maybe 5 more kilos?  They were surprisingly easy over the last little bit, but getting the bar off the pins sucked.

One of the bigger deals I've been working on fell through today.  Would have pretty much made my year, so I'm very disappointed.  Puts some considerable strain on me to bring in revenue from the other monster I have cooking.  I remain hopeful, but will have to get a bit more aggressive.  Otherwise, I could be looking for a job by the end of the year.  In this economy, that's not comforting, but I'm sure many of you are dealing with worse.

I'm tired.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment