Tuesday, October 30, 2012

update

I am not dead and I have been training.  I will log the training once I get around to it; between being sick and travel (and traveling again this week), it needs to fester a bit before becoming worthy of relating.

In other words, I'm somewhat dabbling in assistance work, shoulder girdle strengthening, and associated things.  I will get back to lifting in the usual style very soon.

In the meantime, work is just as stressful for me as it likely is for you, my wife caught my cold and is miserable (and she's leaving town this week too), and there's an election coming up.  So my financial and political writing has taken a bit more time in the past couple of weeks than my strength writing.

I need about two days and a kick in the seat of the pants to get a bunch of things done that, well, need doing.  Isn't that always the way?  And I spend way too much time envying guys like Eric Cressey for having a really nice gym and knowing what they are doing, allowing them the opportunity to do what they love and train regularly in their own place.  Wouldn't that be great?  Any of you wants to start a business, let me know; I've incorporated and sold three businesses of my own and run several others, including publicly traded companies.  Happy to send you my resume if it translates to something good.

Enough rambling.  Get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment