Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Deadlift day

In a hurry today -- long, complicated day. So I'm sneaking my workout in in the morning before heading off to face the stress.

Wore my elbow sleeves because my biceps always seem to hurt after DLing. Wore Metal Viking Pro briefs and started with AtLarge ETS, Results, Biotest Surge Workout Fuel, and some circumin.

Warm-up had a little dynamic work and a fair amount of bar work.

Deadlift:
260kg x 3 bitch heavy
280kg x 3 still a bitch
290kg x 3 more of a bitch. Nuts.

170kg x 5 x 8

supersetted with

SSB Good Mornings with about 100# on the bar 5 x 10

The supersets felt great, which was annoying after the heavy sets kicked my butt royally. I have to admit that I did a bunch of curls prior to the whole workout to warm up my biceps. I'm embarrassed to admit that I started a workout with curls, but at least I didn't end it that way too. Maybe Nate will forgive it. Maybe I care.

Everything felt like it was about to cramp today. Even my fingers. I woke up with bad shoulder pain -- think I partially dislocated it last night sleeping on it oddly. As a result I had fairly annoying subscapular spasm. What a whiner. I need to drink more water today, I guess. I have nothing to complain about.

Off to act like I know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment