Friday, November 6, 2009

Deadlift day

Heading out of town to chaperon a bunch of little Cub Scouts. So I had to rush to squeeze this one in this morning.

Pretty good warm up -- dynamic and on the bar. I never detail my warm-ups, but can if anyone is interested. Used Results and SWF before, SWF during. Spud Inc. DL belt.

Deadlift:
250 kg x 5 oddly tough
260 kg x 5 still tough. What a wimp.
280 kg x 5 oddly easy once in the air. Thought I might burst a few things getting it moving on the first rep, but all the others came up easy. Go figure. Sported a blistering headache when done, though.

160 kg x 5 x 8 reps

superset with

Good mornings with a bunch on the SSB

The 160s and GMs were nothing but easy. Everything moved well, no odd pains, no muss, no fuss. Pounded it all out and now I'm off to shower and Costco, headache and all.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment