Friday, November 1, 2013

training 11.1.2013

Back day

Gorgeous day.  Accidentally left my notebook at home, so I had to do the session by memory.

Ndure, Athletic Greens, creatine, dynamic work, occasional straps.

Meadows rows, 4x10 hard and heavy

Lat pulldown, regular front LPD/High-row, squeeze at the bottom, add weight each set and move from wide grip to narrow through the sets.  3x10

Cable low-row with single handles, squeezing hard at the bottom, 3x10

One-arm lat pull-down, supine grip using the cable stack, 3x8.  Did these seated, focused on the squeeze at the bottom.

Did a polisher set on one of the rowing machines.

Pretty toasty at this point.  In fact, everything is either sore or tired right now, and this is a low volume week.  I'm gonna die in a couple of weeks.

I'm due for arms and abs tomorrow.  Can't blow it off until Sunday, because Monday is leg day.  I need a day off before leg day, I think.  We'll see.

Have a nice Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment