Tuesday, November 12, 2013

training 11.12.2013

Overcast, but warm.

Ndure, Athletic Greens, MGPM during.  No support during.  No real dynamic work to warm-up -- used warm up sets.

Seated hamstring curls: 2 warm-up sets.  15/12/9/6 reps, taking the weight up each set.  Each set was close to failure -- RPE of at least 9.

Leg press with bands: used black EFTS Pro monster minis, which are 13/16 of an inch.  Doubled them and threw on a lot of weight.  2 warm-up sets + 3x10.  Very hard.

Squats: 2 warm-up sets + 3x15 well below parallel.  Brutally hard, even with a little Albuterol, I was sucking wind very badly.  Feet just outside of shoulders with toes slightly out.

Leg extensions: 3x8 with all I could do.  Kick hard, squeeze for a second at the top.  Very tough.

SLDL: these were polish at this point.  3x10 working the stretch.  I was supposed to use a bar, but I used heavy DBs instead.

Crawled out.

I have to say, I smelled awful today.  I felt bad for all around me, am washing every stitch as I type, and scrubbed a bit harder than usual in the shower.  If you can smell yourself, act.

This session was due yesterday, but I had a house full of 14 year old boys who had Vets Day off.  Not about to leave the house to them.  I'm not stupid.

Off to eat a horse.  Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment