Monday, November 18, 2013

training 11.18.2013

Gorgeous day.

Ndure, Athletic Greens, a little dynamic work.

Hamstring curls, 4x10 + rep drop + drop set: okay, so I did 4 sets at a hard weight for 10 reps; after the 4th set, I did another set of 10 with the same weight + a set of 8 with the same weight + set of 8 with dropped weight + set of 8 with another weight drop.  So the 5th set was 34 reps and two weight drops.  And painful.

Leg press with bands, 3xAMRAP: with the same setup as last time, I added 90 pounds to the weight I did last time and did AMRAP.  This too was very tough.

Squats: worked up to a hard 10; increased weight and did 8; kept weight and did 6.  Thought I might pass out, but didn't.  All were with a 3s negative.

Hack: work up to a hard 10, did 2 sets; for the 3rd set, I did 10 reps + drop weight and 10 more + drop weight, move feet to bottom of the platform (narrow, frog-like) and 10 more.

SLDL, 3x12: nothing special or impressive -- legs were noodles by now.

Did 15 sets of triceps work and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment