Wednesday, October 30, 2013

training 10.30.2013

week 2, day 2 -- chest and shoulders

Elbow sleeves, Ndure + Athletic Greens and some extra creatine before.  Dynamic warm-up.

Incline press: 3 warm-up sets to pyramid up to a heavy weight, and then 4 sets of 12/10/8/6 reps, increasing the weight each set.  I like these.  Shoulders felt fine.

Decline DB press: 2x6 to pyramid up to work weight, 3x8 with deep stretch at the bottom and squeeze for a second at the top

Incline BB bench: 4x8, no pause and no lock; these were really hard and with a seriously small amount of weight.  Just gassed. 

In between each of the incline sets, I did 10 reps of over-and-back sets with a monster-mini, keeping the arms straight at all times.  So 4x10 at this point.

Machine side laterals: I was supposed to have assisted eccentric load on the first 8 reps of each set, but I work alone.  So I did 8 reps + another 8 reps with dropped weight + 10 over/backs with the band x4 work sets.  Brutal.

Machine rear delt work: 4x20, 90s between, + 10 reps of over/back band work between sets.  So 4 work sets and 4 band sets.

Rainbow presses, 2x12: I was so gassed at this point, all I could do was the bar.

Weight is up another pound.

Be safe tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment