Thursday, October 17, 2013

training 10.17.2013

It's late and I'm tired, so this will be short.

Started with Ndure, a Monster, and dynamic work.  Wore loose briefs today for chuckles and old times' sake.

Hamstring curls on a machine, 3x a lot

DL, straight bar, sumo, 8RM: worked up to quite a bit, actually; I'll go back and figure out how much and report at some point

Superset:
 - lunges with DBs, 3x12, rather tough
 - modified dragon flags, 3x8, very tough

Rows of various types, still not to exhaustion.  The rowing machine choices suck, and the bars were taken for Pendlays.  Plus, my lower back was tired by this point, so a machine was okay with me.  No low-to-high to be found, so I spent most of my time on some Hoist mid machine.  Rather expensive machines to be so hokey, but it worked well enough.

Hope all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment