Wednesday, May 29, 2013

training 5.29.2013

Cube day 2, week 2 -- bench for reps

Beautiful day again today.  Tomorrow is my wife's birthday, too.

B-Ala/creatine and a Monster.  The Ultra really is tasty.  Lots of dynamic and bar work to warm up.

Incline bench, 5x3, heavy: no problems
Incline DB, 3x30 with fat DBs
JM Presses, barbell+, 3x12 -- felt good, though triceps are starting to hurt by this point
Triceps press with chains, 3x20, wow
Posterior shoulder work with DBs

Tough day today, but I'm glad I worked it in.  Final regular season baseball game tonight at 7:00; I have to admit, I'm ready for this to be done.  Still have playoffs and all stars, though.

Still jobless, though things are perking along.

Hope you are all well.  Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Be forewarned: Ultras are highly addictive. If I were less sensitive to caffeine, I'd be pounding those suckers.

    If they ever come out with a "lightly caffeinated" version of an Ultra...buh-bye life savings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read someone comparing the taste to Squirt, which echoes what I've said -- grapefruity citrus taste. I like them, enough to take a trip down to the business Costco to buy a case. Thanks for turning me on to them.

      Delete