Monday, May 13, 2013

training 5.12.2013

It has gotten quite warm for SD.  I love that.

Started with B-Ala/creatine mix, foam rolling, dynamic work, and used a belt.  No other support gear.

GHR +weight, 3x8: These are starting to come more easily, thankfully.

Squat, x6, worked up to the same weight as last time, concentrated on depth, dealt with back spasms.  I suspect I was doing a modified good morning, given the spasms, and will have to record my next effort for form analysis.

Squat, x6, -10% of previous weight.  Still not a particularly impressive weight.

Cossack squats to heels with chains, 3x10 -- I find these easier to deal with than lunges for some odd reason.

Glute bridges, barball with a bunch of weight.

The back spasms passed quickly, so I suspect form.  Everything is starting to feel better.

The job ended, so I'm looking and at the same time shooting for a consulting gig.  Will report.

No comments:

Post a Comment