Thursday, May 16, 2013

training 5.16.2013

Gorgeous day.  This not working stuff leaves good time for training.  Love that.

Out of B-Ala/creatine mix, so went with a scoop and a half of Craze.  Boom. 

Floor press max, pinky on the ring, whole bunch of weight -- well over 400# -- but my right shoulder wasn't happy.  Not sure why floor presses do that to me, but they do.  I suspect it has to do with stability of the bar (I have a tendency to run the bar up toward my chin when I floor press), but I'm not sure.  Film might help, huh?  I won't be buying a camera until I get a new job.

Bench, competition setup, 2x15 with 60%: after the floor press, these were brutal

Lat pulldown with average bands, x50, lots, tough

Triceps rollouts, 45# fat DBs, 3x12: brutal

DB shrugs, 3x12 with a lot of weight

Rainbow press until I died

Felt good.  Got lots to do, so no chat.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment