Saturday, December 3, 2011

training 12.3

Still in my week of maxes.  Love that.  Cool day today after a very warm week, and training at dusk.

Started with MGPM and will graduate to Dark Matter here in a few minutes.  Ordered a big order from True Protein today, about which I am very excited.  Several new things I'm looking forward to.

Did some dynamic work and a fair amount of bar work to warm up.  Wore knee sleeves, briefs, and chalk.

DL: worked up to 305kg and pulled three reps.  This time I dropped the bar from the top and went down to get it, and the third was a grind.  Not sure I could have pulled a fourth.

Supersetted RDLs and cleans with some weight on the bar.  Did some -- not quite a lot.

Still backloading carbs and loving it.  Love it.  Got a date night tonight with my wife and can eat what I want.  Love that too.

One of the dogs had ten teeth pulled yesterday.  Both of us left lighter.  She's fine, but any of you considering a greyhound should know that the breed congenitally has terrible teeth.  Today she's right as rain.  Wish I were that resilient.

Have a great day, all.  Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment