Wednesday, December 21, 2011

training 12/21/2011

Cool day today, but very warm in the room once the work started.

Knee sleeves, water, chalk, Spud belt, loose briefs.

Some dynamic work and a lot of bar work to warm up.  I need to start rolling my hips and flexors as well prior to training.

Deadlift
Worked up to 270kg and pulled ten reps.  I think that is a personal best for reps at this weight -- maybe by a lot.  Not sure how I pulled that much that many.  Just felt good today.

Did a bunch of RDLs and Lunges after DL to get the work in.

Signed up with Mike Tuchscherer for an 8-week program at the first of the year.  Looking forward to seeing how much I progress under his tutelage. 

In the meantime, I will keep working hard at what I am doing.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment