Monday, July 13, 2009

Military press

Saturday, 7/11. Hot as stink, but back to the weight again.

Military:
100 kg x 5
110 kg x 5
120 kg x 5
100 kg x 5 x 10

Chins x 5 x 10, bw
ab roll-outs x 5 x 10

Did I mention I hate chins? And the air up there is a good five degrees hotter than at the floor. Whining, I know.

Weight went up ok, though my left shoulder was a bit crunchy still. Felt funny below the shoulder toward the back, but no real pain. Just odd -- getting old, I guess.

Sunday the 12th I unloaded a storage unit I've had since 2003. Decided it was time I quit paying to house a bunch of stuff I never see. Craigslist and eBay will be my friend, I have a feeling.

Still, it was several hundred pounds of deadlifting, essentially. Since my next workout is to be deadlift, I will wait until tomorrow (Tuesday) to do the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment