Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deload day 1 -- Military

Hot for Sandy Eggo today, or at least I am. I am a large space heater after all. Thought I was going to puke and still feel queasy, which will make it hard to get my lunch down.

Today's the start of deload week and a military press day.

Mil:
80kg x 5
90kg x 5
100kg x 5
70kg x 5 x 10

chins and reverse rows: 5 x 12 bw
fat db clean and press: 3 x 10 w/ 70# Not a lot of weight -- just to move a bit
ab roll-outs: 5 x 10 ouch, ouch, ouch

Been an awesome weekend. Went to the beach yesterday and swam a little in the freezing water; walked with my wife a while on the beach and watched the throngs of sunburned people (actually, it wasn't as packed as I thought it would be). Went shopping for dinner and cooked sauteed/glazed scallops with a Caprese salad using tomatoes and basil from the yard and mozzarella from pastured local buffalo. Awesome stuff. Started Slumdog and went to bed halfway through -- will finish tonight. She's off playing tennis and I'm sweating on my keyboard.

Everyone be sure to check out the MotoGP from Laguna Seca today -- go Rossi.

Hope everyone had a great, safe Fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment