Friday, June 1, 2012

training 6.1.2012

Gorgeous and warm here.  Light breeze and light clouds keeping it reasonably cool without blowing the surf out -- not the most productive day in the SD beach communities, as the breaks were full of hodads.

Warmed up with iron today.  Took the B-Ala/creatine mix and half a Spike.  Used knee sleeves for squats and elbow sleeves for pressing.

Raw comp bench x2@8 + -5%: 86% of most recent 1RM, but felt really heavy for some reason; got 3 fatigue sets

Pin squat + chains x2@8.5 + -5%: 95% of 1RM (gonna crush the next max) plus chains; did these Anderson style from parallel pin; felt unburstable -- felt great; 3 fatigue sets

Incline x5@9 + -5%: did a bunch with a bunch; right shoulder barked a bit after the benching; need to do more rowing movements and some rotator cuff work

Also did a bunch of ATG squats with narrow stance, just because.

Diet is pretty much see-food right now.  Just lost cooking discipline,  so I've wandered a little.  I'll be back with CBL very soon, but for now I look in the fridge and want nothing I see.  The irony of this is that my wife has a figure comp next Saturday and is eating nothing but tilapia and asparagus -- you'd think I'd be delighted to have anything at this point.  I'm tired of it all.  Need to do some cooking and freezing.

Anyway, I'll be back to it.

Thanks for checking in.  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment