Sunday, June 10, 2012

training 6.10.2012

Got 4 hours of sleep last night and at a huge, carby breakfast.  To say I'm dragging does not do it justice.

Warmed up under weight.  Wore elbow sleeves and Spud velcro wrist support.  Used my manpon for the 1.5 board, which translates to about 4 inches before any compression.  So more like a 2 board.

Was hot and sleepy when I started.  Fully Spiked, so everything was elevated all while desperately wanting to crawl under the bench and go to sleep.


DL + chain  x4@9 + -5%: reached 220kg plus all the chain I've got, hit a legit 9, got one fatigue set at 200kg

1.5 board x4@9 + -5%: reached 250kg, might have had one more small jump; got one fatigue set

snatch SLDL x7@9 + -5%: ground out 200kg plus one

This one was very tough. 

Wife won one class and 4th in another in her comp yesterday.  She's a stud.

Sorry not to write something more, but I don't have it in me right now.  Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment