Friday, May 11, 2012

training 5.11.2012

I have not posted the last two sessions -- if you really want to know, I posted a summary here.

Started with B-Ala and half-Spiked.  Wore elbow sleeves and Spud wrist stuff.  Did a little dynamic work to warm up and got to it.

Pin squat +chains x4@8.5 + -3%: 265kg + a ton of chain, got one set of same for fatigue; wasn't the quads that crapped out, interestingly enough

Pin bench +chains x4@8.5 + -3%: 150kg + same chains, one set of same for fatigue; I was supposed to do 2ct pause, but did pin bench Anderson style -- started on the pins and pressed from there; felt great

Good morning x8@9 + -3%: got a bunch -- more than I thought I would and did a couple of sets; expected to crap out earlier than I did.  I've come to love GMs

Learned a lot this week that should help going forward.  Now to suck less at DL.  Feel good right now, though, which I didn't expect.  Wish I could bottle it.  Lot of headaches, though, which bodes ill.  Probably too much caffeine.

My diet this week has sucked.  Several days I let myself get ravenous, which is just plain stupid.  Not nearly enough calories (hello headache), poor timing, lack of carb discipline, etc.  Bad week for the food front.  I feel fat, the scale is immobile, etc.  Time to fix that.

Thanks for checking in.  I will do better this weekend and next week, I promise, and try to get you some more interesting content.

Everyone have a great weekend, and happy Mother's Day this Sunday to the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment