Sunday, November 13, 2011

training 11.10

Writing this several days later, so some details are lost.

Trained at 6:30 a.m., which is too early for me to warm up properly.  Plus I feel pressure to get out and go to work, and I must resist that pressure.  That surely effects my training.

Started the usual way, added Biofreeze on hips and low-back, and did a lot of dynamic work to avoid damage.

DL:  Worked up to the same week 1 weight as last time and pulled six reps with the final weight (due five).  Not bad, but not great either.  No real gain from the last time, which I attribute to the hour.

Supersets:
RDL
Side bends

Got some done, though likely cheated myself of a few.

On weekdays, I really don't have any other options with work right now, so this is how it will have to be.  I will have to work on my early morning attitude in particular, which may involve a lot of stims and ammonia.  No angst about that except the let-down after lunch when the stims wear thin.  Don't want to be stimming all day, and don't want a pot of coffee at 4:00 either.  I will have to figure this out.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment