Monday, December 2, 2013

training 11.30.2013

Trained 3 days ago, so this will be abbreviated.

Gym was full of campers.  Did the best I could to be nice.

Flat DB press, 12/10/8/6 reps, adding weight each set, to 3/4 lock; right shoulder a little fussy, mostly from kick-ups

Incline barbell press, 5x5, 3/4 lock; got pretty heavy on this one; out of order due to a camper -- think I did it third, though protocol called for second

Bench, 3x15, no lock; out of order due to camper, but got heavy here too -- coming along

Pec minor dips, 2x failure with added weight -- harder than I thought, easy on my shoulder and AC joint, so I like them

Machine rear delt, 4x15; weight is coming up

45-degree side laterals, 4x15; light weight
Rainbow press, 3x10
Meadows Destroyer set: 60/30/10 reps with 50% drops each -- absolutely brutal

No comments:

Post a Comment