Monday, December 2, 2013

training 12.2.2013

Assault + Athletic Greens, a little dynamic warm-up, a little Albuterol

SLDL, 4x10 + weight each set; went until I couldn't get 10, which was very heavy (4 wheels) and my hamstrings were screaming

Ham curls, 3x15 straight

Leg press, sets of 10 until I fail to get 10, narrow stance: put a crap-ton of weight on these.  Felt good, though it was a good thing I was sitting down

Squats, 3x6 with 3s negative, narrow stance, added weight every set: sucked wind hard on these, but got super-deep.  Felt good.  Almost passed out on the last set.  3 work sets, but lots of sets here.

Hack squats, narrow stance, 4x10, rest-pause first two sets and add weight every set: I was surprised I had anything left for these, but did okay.

Stumbled out of the gym.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment