Friday, August 23, 2013

training 8.23.2013

week 6, day 3 -- upper reps

Warm morning.  Super busy, don't feel like I have enough time to do justice to anything, feel guilty anytime I take some time to goof off -- sound neurotic, don't I?  That's a laugh.

Lots of dynamic shoulder work and a fair amount of bar work to warm up.  Wrist support and elbow sleeves.  Ndure prior to.

1-arm 45-degree DB press, 3x10, 60s between: 50kg fat DBs, felt pretty good

Superset, 60s:
 - wide neutral grip chins, 3xAMRAP
 - DB military, 3x10: used 50kg fat DBs here too

Superset, 45s:
 - Hammer curls, strict form and slow, 3x12: 20kg skinny DBs
 - Pullover DB triceps extensions, 2x15, same DBs

Good day.

Wife and I started Athletic Greens a few days ago.  I'll let you know what I think.


Interview all day Monday up in OC, and I need to study up pretty badly.  I've got to get some time this weekend to myself to study.

Packing for the move has slowed to a crawl after a torrid start.  I will have to get a lot done today to feel good about it.  Got a Padres game tonight (Cubs) and a birthday party tomorrow night, so I've got to keep moving.

Hope you are all well.  Bob, thinking about you, brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment