Thursday, July 7, 2011

Update 7.7.2011

I'm really tired, but I don't have that feeling that I am going to be overwhelmed with DOMS that I had a few days ago.

In fact, I seem to be responding very well to this, as I hoped. Leg definition is terrific, my body weight is climbing steadily, and body recomp is starting to show.

I have to say I'm pleased so far. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow -- one feature of aging is that DOMS seems to delay longer and last longer.

I have to say that ATG squats with no briefs (which prevent ATG squatting anyway) makes a huge difference, even when weights are fairly light. My quads, hips, glutes, hams, everything feels it differently, both during and after.

Anyway, slept like the dead last night and am still groggy at 10:00 the next day. My adductors are still a little sore from several days ago, but I don't get the sense they will be screaming tomorrow like they did two days ago.

There's hope for the old man (me) yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment