Friday, December 25, 2009

Deadlift day

Gorgeous day today. I've had parties and in-laws for weeks now, so training has been more sparse than I wanted. Kinda bums me out, honestly, so I took it out on some iron today.

Started with Results and Surge Workout Fuel. Used my Viking briefs for security and a Spud deadlift belt. Warmed up dynamic and bar fairly thoroughly before getting into the heavy stuff.

Deadlift:

260 kilos x 3 easy
275 kilos x 3 easy
290 kilos x 3 Got 5 reps pretty easily, with anger

170 kilos x 5 x 8 with shorty black Elite bands (easy beezy)

superset with

Heavy GM with SSB and something like 110 kilos added to the bar 5 x 5 heavy, heavy
Medicine ball twists off the bench

I downed another SWF dose during. Got pretty hot in there, really, and I worked ardently. Now I have a splitting headache and need a shower and lunch.

Everybody have a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment