Saturday, August 22, 2009

Deload bench day

This marks the end of another deload week, and I have to say I'm glad. I find deloads deadly boring and not progressive, which I know intellectually is a mistake. But it doesn't change my desire to whine about it.

I technically lifted yesterday, August 21, and am just getting around to posting. I wore APT Convict elbow sleeves and APT solid wrist wrap bands -- the sleeves because I value my old elbows and the wraps because they're a security blanket.

Bench:
140kg x 5
160kg x 5
170kg x 5
120kg x 5 x 10 + a bunch of chains set to just leave the floor at extension

2" fat DB rows w/ 60kg 5 x 10

Nothing fancy. Used AtLarge Results and Biotest Workout Fuel during and after. At a big sushi dinner with the wifey about an hour later and made a pig of myself. Also had half a Kirin draft and a carafe of some really good sake and don't feel a bit of guilt.

Have a great day and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment