Tuesday, July 24, 2012

training 7.24.2012

Warm day.  Started with B-Ala/creatine mix, knee sleeves, hopeful thoughts.

Squat w/ belt x4@8.5 + -6%: reached 290kg; might have been a 9; two fatigue sets

2-count DL x2@8 + -6%: reached 240kg and crapped out; one fatigue set

Good morning x6@9 + -6%: same as last time, whatever that was, and got one fatigue set

I have so many sets of squats before work starts that it seems like forever.  I start heavier on the second exercise just because I'm already well warmed up.  It just means that by the time I get to the last exercise, I'm already pretty done.  I feel like I need more volume at work weights in squats, maybe less at DL, and I need to make sure I get all my accessory work in.  Gonna have to make some adjustments.  Maybe make bigger leaps to work weight early, though that tends to fry my mind.  Not sure.

The whole backyard smells like natural gas this afternoon -- pretty powerfully.  So either someone is burning off their grill and I'm wrong, or I may be blown up tonight.  If you don't hear from me, look to the news for a small explosion in North San Diego County.

Just got a shipment of the new coffee flavored Nitrean+.  Will report.

Pretty cooked afterward.  Looking forward to eating and going to bed.  My head is going to split.

No comments:

Post a Comment