Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bench, 3 rep

Gorgeous day today. Good day to get into the rumpus room

Started with Results and Shelby mix. I'm about out of Results, though I have a shipment on the way. My only complaint about AtLarge is their lack of shipping options, because I'd pay more to get mine sooner. Just takes longer than I'd like. As I think I've mentioned before, I love TrueProtein because they're literally 10 miles from my house and I get my orders the next day -- easy to get spoiled that way. AtLarge products work very well and their proteins are the best tasting high-quality proteins I've ever had. And I've tried a lot. TP protein is extraordinary quality, but typically raw with flavors added. The flavors are never as good as the crap proteins out there, so there's give/take. But for blender shakes, they are the only thing that makes sense.

Anyway,...

Warmed up with very little dynamic work and a lot of bar work. Used elbow sleeves and my APT neoprene/velcro wrist wraps. My right headphone earbud decided not to work, so I had half my tunes. Not good.

Bench
185kg x 3 ez beezy
210kg x 3 still easy
220kg x 3 got 7 reps -- I'll have to check my all-time PRs to see how close I am
130kg x 5 x 10

DB Snatch with skinny DBs and a lot of weight. Love these for some reason. 5 x 8 reps.

My right shoulder started barking in the last heavy set and I had to hold it tight to get the rest. Not happy. Oh well.

Tomorrow I squat, and hopefully not just to poop. High hopes. We'll see.

Have a safe weekend. Keep fighting, Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment