Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 3 week 21

Beautiful, warm day here. Gonna be a great weekend.

Tunes were dominated by Chevelle, Nickelback, Godsmack, and House of Broken Promises.

Started with Results and the Shelby mix. Wore elbow sleeves and wrist wraps.

All sets 5-7 reps, 180s between, all to positive failure (or worse).

Kroc rows: 3 sets x 8 reps with the fat DBs loaded with 80 kilos, same as last time. Didn't notice my note to go up -- I will next time.

Snatch: 3 x 8 reps with 30 kilo DBs, skinny handles. Decided to use these rather than the chains for control reasons. These were tough, frankly.

Fly fat DB: 3 sets with 80 kg this time and ran them doggcrapp style again. Kept the weight the same just because I forgot to go up. Got 20 (+2), 13 (+0), 9 (-2). These were tough today, but I'll still go up.

Fat rope drag curl: 3 x 8 with 80 kilos on the DB. Still loving these and still making progress.

Calf: Threw a bunch of weight on the SSB and did Doggcrapp style 12-reps sets to failure three times, just like last time. And they were still tough.

Got a lot I want to do this weekend, though don't know how much I'll get to. Hope you all have a great, productive weekend. I'll squat tomorrow, so until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment