Sunday, March 10, 2013

training 3.10.2013

Nothing special -- just getting back to it.

Okay, so, back after a week in New Orleans, having returned with a cold.  Time to get back at it.

Decided to do a typical Sunday, essentially bodybuilding movements to get a sweat on.  Which I did.

Started with band work and dynamic work for my shoulders, which were happy with it.

Did several rowing movements including incline barbell rows at about 40 degrees, rhomboid rows on the bench, etc.  Also did DB shrugs and barbell curls at the end.  I will be sore tomorrow.

After my odd strains and passing another kidney stone, which might have been at the center of everything, I'm glad to be back.  I feel fat and skinny at the same time -- three weeks off have left me feeling atrophied, but I clearly have some softness around the middle to deal with.

So I'm back to CBL with a vengeance.  I will spend the rest of today cooking for this week.  Looking forward to it, frankly.  Some discipline will be good.

I won't be able to DL until Tuesday, as we have our second game tomorrow.  My boys annihilated their first opponent a week ago, and yesterday was rained out.  We know the team we play tomorrow, and I really want to beat them badly.  We'll see.

Glad to be back.  Hope all are well.  Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment